Welcome back to the Online Warriors Podcast! We've got another great episode for your ears this week, covering some of the latest in nerd and entertainment news. Let's jump in!
- Valve announces a new Half-Life game... in VR (1:58)
- Google Stadia launches to some very mixed reviews (13:14)
- Myles Garrett contends with an indefinite suspension after a vicious hit (33:01)
Then, the gang gets a little more hands on and talks about what they've each been up to the past week.
- Techtic gets festive and puts up some holiday lights (48:12)
- ** SPOILER ALERT ** Nerdbomber discusses The Mandalorian (51:35)
- Illeagle revisits the Star Wars movies (58:25)
Next up, we check in on our Fantasy Movie League standings! This week's leaderboard is topped by Justin ARRadio. It's not too late to join in the fun. If you want to play, head over to FantasyMovieLeague.com and look for the league "Online Warriors Podcast" - use password "podcast" to join the league! (01:00:32)
Finally, we get back into game mode and tackle some "Lie Detector" trivia! This week's topic is Star Wars Species. Will Nerdbomber best our resident Star Wars expert Illeagle with some of these crazy species names? Find out at (01:01:00).
Special Shoutout to our Patreon Producer, Ben Cheknis! Thank you for all of your continued support.
If you want to support the podcast, check out our Patreon at www.patreon.com/onlinewarriorspodcast. We have three tiers of support, each of which give you exclusive access to bonus content, shoutouts, and/or more! If you don't have the funds, we also greatly appreciate any positive reviews you can leave on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast service!
This week we have a special cross-promo from our friends over at 3 Fat Nerds!